Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 MONTHS

So I can't believe my baby is already two months. It really does not seem possible. You wait for them to come for what seems like forever and then when they are here time flys by so fast!! I love him so much! We had our two month appointment yesterday, He now weighs 12 lb 13 oz 75%. and is 23 inches long 50%. He is doing really well holding his head up. We did not get our shots yet I told the doctor that I was concered and she was pleasnt but told me that she would not do anything to my child that she wouldn't to hers. She also said that we had to feel good about it and for us to go home talk, research and pray about it.(Her dad is a preacher hahah)She did say that if she could talk us into anything it would be the meningitis shots, because that can kill him. we are still researching. Here are his two month Pictures. This was taken saturday night durring his bath. These both were taken Sunday morning. He is such a happy boy in the morning.

5 comments:

wejensens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Royal Family said...

WOW sounds like he is growing big. I am so excited to meet him!!!!
Joane you guys are smart to pray about things like this with the controversy going on, whatever you decide is the best choice for your family IS, everyones circumstances are different. Good luck with the decision.

Love you guys!!!

The Royal Family said...

oh I love the video, he is talking a lot! How exciting!!! I love the outfit!

Michael Bybee said...

Way cute!!!!!!

Jessica Anderson said...

just so you know, I dont give Nixon the shots either. He only got them at his 2 month check up and after that i said NOPE! NO MORE. Cause after I did some research about them, I realized he really didn't need them. Plus, they don't document %75 of all the side effects that happen from the shots. Even just the rotovirus vaccine, did you know that the one we got as kids turned many, MANY childrens stomachs inside out in their tummys? It made their intestines flip inside out so food couldn't get through anymore. So they took it off the market in 1995 or somewhere around that time and came out with this NEW one that they are giving to children when they don't even know all the side effects yet cause it just came out like a year or two ago. So, something to think about. =)