Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pics pics and more pics

This is Lola.

Pretty lake Tuscaloosa
John David fell and got his first bloody lip. It was no good!!

John David and lola lov to play with this ball!

This is right after Christmas when it was still warm enough to go outside. He wanted to go in the street and threw a fit when I would not let him so we came inside.



JJ being silly
John David has learned how to climb.

This is at a club house we had a Family party. It was so pretty.

John David Riding the horsey at Paw Paws house.

Loden Grandparents

Great Grandma, John David and Nora.

Christmas morning wearing moms new socks on my head


Daddy and Me on Christmas moring.


I am working on Video's and then I will do his Birthday stuff!!!!

1 comments:

grandma north said...

I have missed seing you guys. John david is realy growing up. he a cut bou. Love ya