Monday, October 22, 2007

Great Weekends!








Isn't he CUTE!!



Of course JJ was tired out from all of the driving and Preston (2) wanted to play with him. So here they are watching Elmo together! ( yes those are pretzels on JJ's shirt. Preston is trying to share with him!)
~ Then this weekend we went to some yard sales and found this dang cute High Chair for a good price.






And we finally put the crib together and moved my sewing stuff out of the babies room.




Those are some clothes that I could not pass up this weekend shopping.



5 comments:

The Royal Family said...

the clothes are to small to see but look cute. :)
cant wait until i ge t to see you guys... :)

!brandy

Jessica Bybee said...

I think Parker is cute too! I love the picture of Preston and JJ. So I can't see the high chair that good or the clothes. I need close ups of the clothes!:) Way cute though of what I can see!!!!!

holley family said...

hey guys! so cute, i always get excited setting up the baby stuff too! are you still good to come tomorrow?

Christina said...

hey joane! cute blog!!! we have one too but im not too good at posting stuff very often. the crib and high chair are so cute!! im excited youre having a boy too! hope everything is going good with you guys. we miss yall!

Christina & Lance

oh. our blog address is:
http://christinaloden.blogspot.com/

The Royal Family said...

So Do I have to keep reminding you to update this thing... this is old news!!!!