Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Been Busy!

So Life has been kinda busy lately. I can't believe it has been a month since my last post. I am sure I will get better at this when the baby comes. Nothing to much has changed I guess we are boring or something. I can not believe how fast the Pregnancy is going by. I am six months Pregnant!! CRAZY~!

Using my lab top camera... What do you think?
So Last weekend I decided that My little boy could not have a purple bathroom! I hated it since we moved in and we have never got around to painting it. So Last weekend JJ went to Iowa to see his nephew get blessed and I stayed here and decided to paint. Here are the before and after shots.. I am not sure I like the fish so keep your eyes open for some cute wall stickers..
Ugly Purple spots!!



New Bathroom!


So besides painting the bathroom I also put up the Christmas Tree. We bought this new tree after Christmas last year when it was on clearance for like 75% off. I was very excited to put it up even though we will not be home for Christmas. Baby was scared when I was putting it up and moving it around but when I was done she found her self a new spot to lay. ( I think it was because of the soft tree skirt.. Thanks to Jessica)






7 comments:

grandma north said...

you are looking great. we love you a ton. mom and dad

The Royal Family said...

gee J for 6 mo. your not very big... must be a skinny boy! The bathroom looks great i like the fish :) you just need a palm tree in there... :)
cant wait to see you!!!!!!!!

love ya, Brandy and Adlanna

Melissa & DJ said...

Cute stuff!!!

Jessica Bybee said...

You look fantastic! I love the bathroom and the fish!

The Royal Family said...

So had any luck coming up with names??????????? its getting closer are you exciteD?????

Michael Crane said...

Sorry I.m Not with the program but congrats on your pregnancy. That is always an opportunity for thingsd to be new. I will email you soon on all that is going on with me by christmas

The Royal Family said...

isn't it about time for an update?