Saturday, July 05, 2008

RED, WHITE, AND BLUE 4th of July

So Joane and I had been planning for the 4th of July.... well over 6 months, however; you really can't plan on the weather to be what you want. Plus I thought we were running low on some of the main "Food Group" (the Meat) and asked Joane to go to the store. We had too much! One day very soon I will understand that when she says we have enough... we have enough. Plus I need to shot out to my Mom and Dad. "Thanks for watching John-David and thanks for grill'n those Delicious hot dogs and hamburgers!!!!."
So early morning 4th Joane and I go to the UA pool on campus with the Kira and Pete, Kellie and Andrew. So much fun. John-David had his own little inter tube with its own little splash pool. He totally had a long day with lots of excitement. I was toasted and felt like I was on fire the whole night.
But as the say... Save the best for last. Here are some unedited pictures and video of JD's first 4th of July.








1 comments:

The Royal Family said...

I love those water photos! Good photography!

Glad you stayed cool!