Friday, June 27, 2008

How well do you know your spouse??

Funny story!
So JJ kissed me and turned to get ready for work. John David was sitting in his swing and JJ turned and said "that is the only woman that you will be kissing until you are 16"
Joane said"Whatever he is going to be just like you and start kissing at 12 or was it 8 or.... when did you have your first kiss?"
JJ said" I was 12 but my first girlfriend was when I was in 8th Grade and she played the flute, but I like them saxophone players"
Joane is laughing like ok whatever.... JJ ask" that is what you played right?"
Joane said" No not even close"
JJ said" Clarinet? tuba? Trombone, trumpet?"
Joane "Not even in the same family"
JJ " Percussion? Brass? Winds? ...
Joane is laughing now.... and say Stings.....
JJ says " Viola... THE BASS....."
JJ says "I like those bass players...."

HAHA

3 comments:

holley family said...

That is HILARIOUS! I LOVE THAT STORY. so post some pics of this new do you have!

The Royal Family said...

HA HA HA funny boy! I'm sure you got him good for being so forgetful LOL

The Royal Family said...

so JohnDavid had his 4mo appointment??? Lets here about his growth etc.
Love ya!
p.s. sorry bout last night, had to get her in the tub!