Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daddy over reacts!!

Ok so Not even 10 minutes ago, JJ is home from lunch and sits on the floor with his legs out and JD crawling around. So JD holds on to JJ's legs and stands up. Then all of the sudden JD does a head dive over JJ's legs , JJ hurry and gets up, and sits him up and looks at me and says "I think his tooth just came out!" all concerned ( JD has a tooth Post to come soon.) It was so cute how concerned he was, But I busted up Laughing, I was crying I was laughing so hard. JD's tooth is like so small it could not even come out. JD had a piece of celery to chew on for lunch and he must have got a little piece out and it came out when he fell. It was sooo funny and happened so fast. JD was scared more then hurt because of how JJ reacted.

3 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

Taht is funny! What a good daddy! Wow JD eats celery my kids always choked on it and so we banned it at our house.

The Royal Family said...

:) Fun stuff. I can't wait to see the pic of the tooth. Addie sucked on celery when she had little or no teeth, right now she bites so much she would chomp off a piece. :)
I wanna see that costume too!

grandma north said...

good job JJ. your a good dad. and your a good mommy. it getting closer to seeing you guys. cant wait. where are the costume picture. Have a great day love ya