Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Details

So I finally have time and internet to put detail with the pictures!!

First a Thanks to Chris for letting me steal your daughter and wife! for a week!! Thanks for Flying by yourself to get here! It really means A LOT~!!!! The week went by too fast! It was so great to have you here.

So the first day we hung out and went shopping at sears for hours. It was fun I got a dress that was $12.
Thursday we decided to go to the beach and leave JJ at home. We had planed to leave early but did not get out as early as we hoped. So we got to the beach at 11:30 with a couple of stops on the way.
So we got up and went to the Shrimp festival. it is right on the beach. John David Loved to eat sand it was funny and gross! We ate alligator and got some sun! It was a blast this was only the 3rd time I have been to the beach in what almost 3 years. SAD HUH!!!
Saturday we got up a and went to the outlet mall! We spent all day there. It was great with all the sales going on! I wish I had more money :) but who doesn't??

The kids had a blast playing on Sunday. We made a lot of good stuff! Cinniamon Roll, Pumpkin rolls, and some stir fry.

I think we just chilled on monday. My memory is not that great~!

Tuesday was a busy day we went to main street and took pics and went shopping! It was alot of fun!

Thanks B for coming to visit me!!!

3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

No problem! Can't wait to see you guys again! Thanks for having me!!! And making yummy food with me, and letting me eat it all. :)
I had a blast, even if I did loose my wallet and everything that was in there that I hold dear. LOL

Mason clan 5 said...

Sound like fun. I need a friend to come visit me.Hint Hint!!!

grandma north said...

Im glade you have a great time. your boy is growing up.cant wait to see you guys. love ya. great pictures