Monday, January 07, 2008

ok, ok


So I am a slacker at updating this thing. Hopefully I will be better when I have the baby and have fun pictures to post.





Anyway lots of stuff has happened since the last post.





1st Thanksgiving! We went to the Lodens house with lots of family and had a great time!





We also had our first baby shower! It was great! Mama Loden took us all to lunch and to a movie! Below is picture of all the girls that could come.




Raquell, Alaina, Abby, Me and Mama Loden.



THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR GIFTS! They are much appreciated!! (The other pictures I have are of me opening gifts I feel funny posting those.)





JJ finished the semester with flying colors!! Good Job JJ!! We decided that JJ is not going to go to school this semester, He is going to find a Job and then be around when the baby comes to help me out!




We also went to UT for Christmas and had lots of fun! My Parents got a game called ticket to ride. It was alot of fun but very frustrating for me(on the last two games we played anyway.)




We also had an awesome baby shower at my moms house.



This is the fun stuff that we got from the Shower! THANKS EVERYONE! It was really great to see everyone!!



JJ had lots of fun playing in the snow! They made a cool looking snowman & snowlady! Makayla had to make sure it was a girl!

We also played lots of WII! The Grandkids were beating all of the grown ups at bowling. It was great! This is Hunter trying to play. He wanted to be playing with the big kids but he is still to little.

1 comments:

The Royal Family said...

Hi... Nice snowmen!! Good job!
Loved seeing you here in Utah! I cant wait to see that baby! Love ya!!!