Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Suprise!

Ok so after that last depressing post I thought yall would like a little pick me up! hahah
So alot of you already know but I thought I would share with the rest of you.
We are EXPECTING!!! Suprise!!! We are due July 1st. This picture is from Dec. 23rd.
The baby is laying on its belly so we could not see its face. I have been sicker with this one but I have also had more stinky stuff to deal with . :) No it was not planned but we are excited and nervous. They will be so close together.

5 comments:

The Royal Family said...

WAHOOOOOOOO! Don't sress... God knows what he is doing... close together might be fun they can do more things together!!! :) Date!!! HEE HEE

We miss you guys!

Melissa & DJ said...

That is such a cute family picture! Congrats, I can't wait to see what you are having.

Candice said...

Awww! How wonderful! Congrats to you both and close together won't be bad, they can play together when they get older.

Reagan Family said...

Congrats! Babies always have a way of making families that much closer! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well!

The Royal Family said...

... it doesn't make it easier to miss you when There isn't updates on the blogs etc