Friday, December 12, 2008

Tags.

Ok so I have been tagged twice and I am so slow at blogging so here it goes.

First I will do the picture tag.
1) Choose the fourth picture folder on your computer
2) Choose the fourth picture
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag four other people

JJ took this picture at the Air show. It is of the chooper that the OCC (Orange County
Choppers) made for the airforce.








Now the Christmas Tag
1. Egg nog or Hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them
3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white? WHITE one the tree color in the windows
4. Do I hang mistletoe? Not this year maybe next.
5. When do I put up my decorations? In December matters on whats going on.
6. What is my favorite holiday dish? not sure
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Hmmm there are alot!!! I think most of them have to do with service though! maybe that says something
8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa? HA HA I don't remember
9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? Yes and No My mom reads a story about christmas and then she gives us the book and usually an ornament to go with the book.
10. How do I decorate our tree? With all the ornaments I have received through out the years.
11. Can I ice skate? yes
12. Can I remember my favorite gift? No but I do remember the best gift I ever gave my mom. She cried!It was great.
13. What is the most important thing about he holidays for me? Family
14. What is my favorite holiday dessert? My moms carmel corn
15. What is my favorite holiday tradition? The christmas story my mom reads
16. What tops my tree. a Gold star
17. What do I prefer - giving or receiving: I like to give I think when I know what they want or would like if not then it is just a pain.
18. What is my favorite Christmas song? Silent Night Usually makes me cry.. also Picture a Christmas the primary song
19. Candy Canes? They are good to suck on sometimes

Ok I tag anyone who wants to do it!

1 comments:

grandma north said...

thank joane. I love you that was my best christmas present beside the one I got when gordon was borned. he was my very best christmas present. love you