Monday, January 21, 2008

Aniversary/ 33 Week Appointment

So today is our two year anniversary! Can you believe it? I sure can't! First thing this morning we had our Dr. Appointment. The Dr. said we have had a perfect pregnancy so far! I was very happy about that. I have gained 14Lbs so far and am very happy about that! The Baby's heart beat didn't sound normal to me when they were taking it but it was just a lot faster then normal, He said it was nothing to worry about but you know me. We are also measuring about 2 weeks bigger then what I should be. He said that is nothing to worry about either and I could be back to normal next appointment. Dr. could not tell if the baby's head was down yet or not but he did not feel his head up either..So hopefully we do not have a headless baby....My next appointment is on the 4th of Feb. We decided we really didn't have the money to do anything very exciting for our anniversary, so we decided to go to Birmingham and finally get the Baby Car seat and Stroller. It was fun. We were at Babies R Us for like 3 hours. I will post a picture of it when we get it out of the box.

3 comments:

holley family said...

How fun and exciting!!!! i could spend a lot of time at those baby stores...congratulations!

The Royal Family said...

I love babies R us and if i had one i would go there all the time but the closest one to my house is provo... or orem i get those mixed up.
You baby has a head but that's funny and I always measured 2 weeks farther... but it was normal. I think they just guess... 14lbs... WOW skinny girl... I gained much more than that!!!!
Good job, great post i didn't even have to nudge you to post you did it all by yourself! I'm so proud!
Love you guys!!!
Chris, Brandy and Adlanna

Melissa & DJ said...

OK, its about time!!! You guys look cute. I hope you feeling well, its coming on the home stretch. You are going to be such a great mom!!!!