Saturday, January 26, 2008

BABY SHOWER FUN!!






So Today was the baby shower from our ward! It was a ton of fun! THANK YOU JENI, KIRA, & CANDACE!! Below are some pictures from it (Thanks to Emily.)


YUMMY FOOD! (Thanks everyone who made stuff!!)



This is Kira's first decorated cake!! Didn't she do a Great Job!!

Thanks to all of my helpers! I couldn't do it without you!

THANKS EVERYONE!!! I had a lot of fun!!


Good Advice I got:


Keep a Journal


Take Lots of pictures (makes me want to buy a better camera)


Laundry and House work will be there tomorrow!


Sleep when the baby does!


and lots of other good stuff I can't remember right now... hahaha



Below is the picture of the stroller we bought on Monday! I really like the one we choose!


3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

CUTE STROLLER I LOVE IT and it will work for girls later... :) Anyway fun shower.. I would have loved to come but wasnt invited LOL just kidding... anyway im glad your getting things you need and having fun!!!
Wont be long now!

Jeni said...

glad you had a good time...i missed most of the present opening b/c I was nursing Sara Katherine, so it was fun to see the present shot. now, about that nursery. I want to see it when you get it all set up!

Jennifer said...

Im bummed I couldnt be there! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. The cake is sooo cute!