Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bread and Rugs...






So today we decided to make Banana Bread. I decided to make the recipe in our bread maker book and JJ found one on the Internet to use since we had like 6 banana's that needed to be used.. here are the results..



This is JJ's Bread!


This is my huge hunk of Carbs!


So JJ's was pretty good and looks more appetizing then mine does! I do not think I will make banana bread in the break maker again unless I use a different recipe!


A couple of weeks ago I promised you all pictures of my new rug! Well I finally got around to taking it. This is in the baby's room.


2 comments:

holley family said...

Hey! I know that rug!!!

The Royal Family said...

cute rug. where is that going?
Also I have the BEST banana bread recipe EVER its Brittany's but its wonderfully wonderful! Also it doesn't use the bread maker... dont know if that's good or bad for you... but is delicious!