Monday, February 25, 2008

My Version






So this is what I looked like on Sunday and then me sometime at the hospital.



I thought that I would have had a ton more pain to let me know that I was in labor. Well that didn't happen at all. So I woke up at 2am and thought it was very early for me to have to go the bathroom, so I went and came back and noticed that I had a bit of Back pain. Nothing out of the ordinary for me so I noticed the time and thought if it doesn't go away by 5 i will wake up JJ. So I am laying there and Stretching trying to make the pain lessen. I turn over on my back and about 5 min later I hear a pop. (earlier that day my mom and I were talking and she said that she HEARD her water pop before she felt anything. I thought that was very weird!!)So I heard a pop and then felt a pressure change below... So I got up and made it like half way to the bathroom before I started leaking water....... I TRIED to call for JJ like 10 times before he responded (He thought I was screaming but that was after like 5 min of me calling him so I probably was yelling by then but I was pretty calm, just really surprised at what had just happened) ANYWAY... I showered and told JJ what I needed him to get around. So I called my mom and was like what do I wear... Just go to the hospital was her response..... umm ok... so off we go. Anway... After that everything pretty much happened like JJ said below... I felt so good once I got the epidural they did actually take a nap. Pushing was a lot harder then I thought it would be we pushed a total of about 2 hours.. all in all it was a pretty good time! I will do it again sometime down the road I am sure...

1 comments:

The Royal Family said...

hee hee... :)