Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Newest Loden on the Block





To those of you have heard, and those of you that are still waiting we have wonderful news. Feb. 20th 2008, JJ and I had the most amazing experience! Yes Yes, the birth of our little baby boy Loden. Of course JJ and I had thought about some names for him before we came to the hospital, but it wasn't till we held him and looked at how cute he was before we knew what his name was. (And then we changed it about 5 times) So here is the story of what happened!!


Dad's Version


Woke up from a screaming wife 3:00 am

Realized what she was taking about 3:10 am

Started to Panic and run around like a crazy person 3:10.05 sec

Joane called her mother around 3:15 am

She took shower and got dressed 3:25 am

I put everything and everyone in the car 3:35 am

Arrived at the hospital and dropped Joane off at the ER 3:45am

(For those that our Expecting, Fathers should do test runs during all Hours of the day-

Notice time to hospital 10min - Time to hospital will be different during daylight hours)

Joane was put in Room around 4:00 am

Joane was tortured by the I.V. nurse sometime between the hours of 4:30 and 5:00 am.

(Really it took that long for then to actually put an I.V. in her)

Blood work came back around 5:30 am and the talk about the Epidural soon followed.

Epidural was giving around 6:20 am with a few doses of potosen. (Speeds up the contraction)

Called work to inform then that I wasn't going to make it today or the rest of the week. 7:00 am

(I think I was replaced around 7:30 am)

Took a short nap for 7'ish to 10:00 am

Record the most amazing Miracle in my entire life 11:29 am

(Due to the rush of posting this I might have left out some important information)
(Like his name) IT'S OFFICAL
JOHN-DAVID TUCKER LODEN

4 comments:

The Royal Family said...

ok cute cute he looks like JJ in the photos but i'll wait to meet him in person to decide officially! Congrats guys... He is cute! Also what do you plan on calling him? JD john, tucker tuck, John David? what there are many options... any is fine with me.
we love you guys,
Brandy

Jennifer said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! Motherhood is just the most amazing thing in the world. Congratulations!

Jessica Bybee said...

Congrats! He is such a darling baby! We are thrilled for you guys and hope you enjoy parenthood-- it is so fun and hard too!

Melissa & DJ said...

I am so excited for you!! He is way cute!! Hows it been having him home?? I'm going to call you first things tomorrow!! Love you guys!!