Monday, February 04, 2008

Dr. Appointment

So today we had another Dr. Appointment. you would think it would just be pretty boring stuff about now but nope always something new. Just to recap at 33 weeks I was measuring 2 week bigger then normal, Dr. said I would probably be just fine this next appointment soooooo no biggy right? hahah First I gained 7 1/2 pound in 2 weeks!!!! CRAZY!! I am soooo upset about that it totally threw me for a loop! Next I am not even sure how big I am measuring this week the Dr. didn't tell me but wanted to let me know that I had a big baby in there and we needed to start thinking about how to get this thing out... hahaha... We both Blame JJ for this big baby! He had us do another ultra sound to see how big he acutally was measuring. The DR said he would not be suprised if he was already an 8 to 10 LBS.... CRAZY (keep in mind I should still have 5 weeks till I am due)So we did the Ultra sound and it is FOR SURE (no doubt about it) a BOY!! It also is a full size baby at 7.9lbs Due on the 20th of Feb. according to the size.... The DR was acutally supprised he thought he would be bigger. Which is good news for me! So he said I could have this baby anytime now! Dr. will check me next week(if we make it till then)to see if and how much I am dialated. He said if I think I am in labor I probably am even if I think it is too early. He said to come in anytime I think I am . How am I supposed to know?? haha I am new to this part! On Sunday a sister in my ward (Kelli Richins) told me that she gives me three days to have the baby. She said she could see it in my face. hahah I laughed at that and now it is not so funny anymore. My next appointment is on the 14th because he is out on Mon, Tue, and Wed of next week. I just hope He is there when the baby comes... So needless to say I am getting everything ready.. Stressing just alittle... I am supposed to have more time right... hahaha... We still have not picked a name yet and probably won't until we meet each other.. I will update again on whatever comes first (Dr. appointment or baby)

3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

HI!
It will be just fine... and meeting him first might just help pick a name. :) Enjoy your time before he does come and get fun stuff done too like scrapbooking cause that kind of stuff will be put off for a while.

Caroline said...

Wow! Good luck with everything!

Melissa & DJ said...

I can't wait to see you as a mommy!!! Good luck!!