Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3 Weeks Old!

My baby boy is so big, He is 3 weeks today! It has gone by so fast!
My parents also left today, it was soooooo sad! every time I think about it I start to cry.
SO at our Two week appointment John David was 9.2 LB and 21 inches long. He gained a full pound in a week that is 2 ounces a day. If we keep that up we are going to be pretty chunky. :) He is starting to get a double chin. It is amazing how much I love this little guy! He is very strong and the doc said we could already start doing some tummy time. He came out keeping his head up. We talked to the doc about his finger and she said that she would make the appointment with the Plastic surgeon and give us a call. Well when they called the plastic surgeon they would not even see us until he is 6 months old. So put it on your calender that on Sept 16th at 1:00 we have an appointment with the plastic surgeon! I was very surprised that they actually scheduled it that far out. All in all we are doing very well!

This is his extra little finger. It just stays under the other thumb so it is hard to see unless you are really looking.








3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

oh, the picture of mommy and baby made me cry, he is so precious! I love love love that little seat... with the safari animals... what is it? bouncer? highchair? what????

So cute, thanks for the update I knew you would post today since it was the dr. appointment. I also wont forget 9-16 since that's my anniversary!

:)we love and miss you guys...

Jessica Bybee said...

He is such a doll! You look great, Joane!
It is so hard when Mom and Dad leave. I have found that it helps if I get really busy.
John David so cute!

We love you All!

Jessica Bybee said...

Your swing is like mine- right? Where you can take out the seat and it becomes a rocker too? Is it by Fisher Price?
Love it Love it Love it!!!