Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Pictures!

We went to the McWayne Sicence Center on Tuesday. It was alot of fun this is my parents trying to see who could relax more. Both my mom and I won over our husbands and then her and I tried to do it and it mostly stayed in the center. Us women know how to relax I guess..
This is our hand prints and in the middle is little John Davids feet. it is really hard to see them but they are there.

John David was not to happy to see Grandma and Grandpa leave. He was Crying just like his mom!


He loves his baths! His embilical cord feel off on sunday night so tonight is the first of the real baths.

He loves to Arch his back and hold up his legs to his butt. He does this every time I pick him up it is kinda funny.








2 comments:

The Royal Family said...

Love them! Good job!! He is seriously sooo sooo cute Joane and JJ good job!

Jessica Anderson said...

those are all such cute pictures of your little boy, I love your header pictures of you two holding him. Where is the Mcwayne science centeR? Looks like a fun place to go to... ?
And he is starting to look even more and more handsome every day.