Thursday, March 20, 2008

1 MONTH OLD




He is dancing!!


He can sleep in any position

So this week we had a little suprise, I got a call on tuesday morning letting me know that I will not have a job after the 15th of May. Our bussiness has just gotten so slow that I am no longer needed. If things ever pick back up I will have a job waiting for me but until then I am out of work. So if anyone hears of anything that I can do with a new baby Pleaase let me know! I am really going to be looking for anything I can do with him. I really don't want to leave him.

5 comments:

holley family said...

Yikes! I'll keep my ears open!

The Armstrong Family said...

that pic of him in the boppy is sooo funny its amazing how they can sleep no matter what huh xoxoxoxo

Melissa & DJ said...

Oh no!! Well, I am always trying to figure that one out!! He is filling out nicely, what a cutie!!

Jessica Anderson said...

oh man, i'm so sorry to hear about your job loss. I'll definitely let you know if I hear anything, most likely i won't cause I never get out. =) but i'll keep an eye out. It's hard finding a job you can do from home. So if you DO find one, let ME know, cause we could use the cash too. =) That picture of him sleeping all crazy... he looks like he's broke in half! haha He's such a cute little boy.

The Royal Family said...

i love seeing these photos but it is time for more. :)
Any luck on job hunting? What is the conclusion? You guys are in our prayers each day. We love and miss you!!!

XOXO Brandy