Monday, March 31, 2008

Catching Up.

ok so this weekend we went on a date! it was nice to get out and have some fun! We went to dinner and bowling.(I lost both games but it was still fun!) It is great to have good friends to leave John David with! I thought I would be freaking out but I was only nervous for like the first 15 min. It is weird dropping your baby off and driving away. THANKS PETER AND KIRA!

This is the Build a bear Dog that my mom got for John David. It is soooo soft. it also has this cool Heart Beat. It is Awesome! THANKS GRANDMA NORTH


6 comments:

Melissa & DJ said...

You looks great, motherhood agrees! Did you cut your hair?

The Royal Family said...

CUTE photos, thanks for posting!

Kira Jay said...

Cute pics Joane! I love the one with the dog! We will babysit for you whenever, it was fun!

Caroline said...

oh my word! He is precious!

Jessica Bybee said...

He is so cute!
I can't wait to hold him!

Jessica Bybee said...

Cute green shoes! I love them!