Tuesday, May 06, 2008

He giggled!!

So on Sunday JJ had to work at night, so it was just me and John David. I was feeling kinda bad about ignoring the dogs so much, so I let them in the front room with us. Well they were very excited and they always play in the front room when they are in. They lay down, put their heads together and act like they are biting each other. It is pretty funny. Anyway John David was watching them and he giggled at them. It was so cute. He has giggled in his sleep before but not while he was awake. He has done it every time I have let the dogs in(and now that I know he likes them it has been every night). JJ still has not seen it because he seems to be gone all the time.

It has been pretty hot here and we have not turned the air on yet so this is why he is naked.

This was at the park today.

He is dancing. Kira and I thought it was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Jessica Bybee said...

He is so cute! Oh the fun is just beginning! I love that age-- they interact, but no moving and getting into everything! What a babe! Tape him giggling-we want to see it! Cute cute and more cute!

The Royal Family said...

cute. LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

Candice said...

How exciting! And I love the dance moves...he's going to be a star some day!

Jeni said...

What a CUTIE-PIE. Seriously, I could just eat him! Hey, remind me to give you something I have in my church bag for you..I've been carrying it around for a couple weeks. Now that the kids are on the road to wellness, we need to go walking again before it gets too hot!