Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh, how we love our dogs!!!


I can't tell you how grateful I am that we are able to have dogs. Of course they do get annoying and make a mess but I still love them. They make me feel so safe while I am by myself. They keep people out of our yard for the most part, and our little boy giggles at them.

This is John David's stuffed dog. It is so soft. It was on his belly and he was eating its face. I thought it was funny.

John David LOVES the dogs. Every time they are around he is smiling and talking. He is normally a very happy boy but the dogs just enhance it.


It is very interesting Shilo will try to lick his face all the time. Baby just sits and looks and smells him I don 't think she has licked his face once. I am very surprised at how gentle she is with him. When he cries she tries to see what is wrong. It is very sweet. Sorry you can't see his face in these but it was the best I could do by myself. JJ is working.




3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

OH MY FUNNY. I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!
I love it!

Christina said...

I love the videos! He gets so excited whenever they are around. I can't believe he is getting so big. We miss you guys!

The Royal Family said...

And the colors just keep changing... :)