Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last few weeks

So here are some pictures from the last few weeks. We went swimming for the first time last weekend. The water was a little cool with the wind blowing but really not that bad. He loved it but was really tired so it didn't last long.


We also have been trying out some of our PJ's, and not swaddle him at night. It is going ok. I think we will still swaddle most of the time.
John David is getting better at holding things you just have to put them in his hand.
Last week he turned on his side from his belly, so I helped him out and pushed him the rest of the way over. Then I put him back on his belly and I wasn't watching and he rolled all the way over by himself. I don't think it was on purpose because he has not done it since but it got me all excited. He is getting so big it is crazy.

2 comments:

The Royal Family said...

I love the green pj's and the swimwear! And what do you mean you don't have anything to say? HE ROLLED OVER!!! that's enough...
Thanks for posting I was going through withdrawls.
I am going to start a countdown 7 days!!!!

Kira Jay said...

I love the picture of him sleeping in his pj's on the green blanket...that is precious!!!