Friday, May 02, 2008

I got Tagged

A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friends? JJ, Brandy, Melissa, Kira
C. Cake or Pie? Cake please make it chocolate
D. Day of choice? Sunday, JJ is usually around to take a nap with us.
E. Essential item? I really don't think there is one item that I could not live with out.
F. Favorite color? red!!
G. Greatest Accomplishment? my family
H. Hometown? Riverton UT any chance to go home I will take it!
I. Indulgences? Latte Chocolate cake from Publix's. SHHH don't tell.
J. January or July? July in Utah but I would have to say January in AL because it is less hot.
K. Kids? 1 little boy.
L. Life is incomplete without? my family
M. Marriage date? January 21, 2006....Also my parents anniversary.
N. Number of siblings? 4
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples, Oranges make me gage.
P. Phobias or fears? ummm There is a lot I could put here right now but I will save you all the reading.
Q. Quotes? It will all work out... (I just need to listen to it!)
R. Reason to smile? My son!
S. Season? Fall I love the Color changes and The feel of it getting colder, in Utah it is the feel of the first snow falling where you just want to cuddle up and not do anything but just watch the snow fall. ( if you can't tell I am a little home sick this week I guess)
T. Tag three friends? Anyone who hasn't already done this.
U. Unknown fact about me? I keep thinking about having a little girl...
V. Very favorite store? I really love to go into book stores, if I could go in there and not buy anything I would probably do it daily!
W. Worst habit? Worrying to much, as JJ says it will be fine.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds
Z. Zodiac? Aquarius

0 comments: