Monday, June 16, 2008

My Pride in Fatherhood

I may be a day late and a dollar short on posting this, but I am the richest man alive when it comes to the blessing of being a father; and having a father who has taught me so much about what a father should be. I first want to start out by saying I love my beautiful wife and my most handsom son. They are my pride and joy and I love seeing them laugh, play, and giggle. For those that truely know me, I have thick skin(tall wall) and rarely show my emotions. But my wife has seen first hand the "small and simple things" break down my mighty fortress and put me in tears. Truely John-David Tucker is my small and simple little joy that melts my heart everytime he looks at me and smiles.

3 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

aww, that was such a sweet post.

The Royal Family said...

That was sweet JJ!!
Joane you home ok? Thanks for coming to our house, we really enjoyed seeing you two!!! We miss you guys!

Love you all!
XOXO
The Kings

Alaina said...

You are a great dad J.J. I'm so glad you are enjoying being a father!

p.s. what's with the psychedelic colors? :)